Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm heading to NY!!!!

So I am sitting here waiting to leave to go to Kansas City for the night and then to head to New York tomorrow. So excited!! Dan is going to be the best man in a wedding and then we get to hit the city. I am pretty stoked! Dan not so much. He has been to NY before and doesn't really care to go back, but he is being the good husband and taking me. We have a few things planned, but not for sure what all we are going to do. I know that before we actually head to the city we will be going to Niagra Falls, pretty excited about that. Once we get into the city, we are going to a Yankees game, Central Park, China town and much much more. I am sitting here smiling just thinking about it! So I won't have another blog for a little over a week and I know that you all will be very disappointed, but just not possible when I am not taking the computer. I promise to fill you in on all the details of our trip once we return. I'll probably have some great pictures to share as well!!!

Ta ta!!!

3 comments:

samsarah4 said...

so excited for you guys!! hope you bring home lots of pics! be safe!!

Unknown said...

AHHH!!! Yeah for vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it. Sing the New York song as loud as you can when you go to Time Square. I can totally see you doing that.

Danavee said...

I can't wait to see all the pics and hear the stories! You are missed while you're gone!