Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our new Wii.....is it a good thing or bad???

So last weekend, Dan and I were at my parents. My niece, Morgan has a Wii, so they brought it out so we could all play. Dan and I really enjoyed it, so we thought lets get one. We got online and were looking, but not a lot of luck. We had to stop by Wal-Mart on the way home so we just thought we would look. They actually had one, so we bought it. We played a couple times throughout the week. On Friday, Sam and Sarah came up for the night and we busted out the Wii. It was a lot of fun! The only thing about the Wii is that Dan and I are both super competitive! There were a couple times that night that I was like, I don't know if buying this was a good idea. You know when the competitive side comes out things can get crazy. We are trying to not let it ruin the game! Now I will tell you that I get pretty into playing. Especially tennis! So three times when swinging the "racket", I hit Dan in the arm!! It wasn't just a tap either, poor thing!

I have been looking online for a Wii Fit. I had heard they were hard to find. I don't know what is going on, but we went to Wal-Mart today and guess what........they had a Wii Fit! I was so excited! I got it out for a few minutes tonight.....figured my BMI.....yuck! I am really thinking that it will be a great workout. I can't wait to play some more!!!!

I'm sure there will be more Wii stories to come!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So... I will ask the question that I know Danavee is thinking, when do we get to come play!? Can't wait to see you Friday!

samsarah4 said...

How exciting! Good luck with the walmart trips I would say! I wanna play the Wii Again...I wanna do the Wii Fit!! Told ya that BMI part would suuuuck! Ohh tell Dan that our friend Craig said the Wii football game is unreal!!!

Danavee said...

I cannot wait to do the Wii with you! I want a yoga duel on the Fit! YAHOO!

The Axtell's said...

Andrea - I hope Morgan's toy is not going to cause you and Dan marital problems! Was your shoulder sore after playing tennis? I thought I was going to die last week after Joey and I played on evening - 7 matches! He won all 7!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Seriously, it is very telling (and sad) when you're right arm is so sore after playing baseball, tennis, etc. Mine was for days! It's been a few days now... are you still addicted?