Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good friends and good times!

Today, I finally got to go hang-out with some good friends! It has been forever since we could all get together and I am so glad that it worked that we could all meet at Old Chicago for lunch. There were many topics of conversation and I enjoyed each of them. I always enjoy a good laugh and I had a lot of those today. The food was good and I tried a new beer that was pretty tasty. I went later to get it at Brown Derby so that Dan could try it. We are enjoying a 6 pack while watching the Gators.
I just wanted to give a shout out to the girls and say thanks for a fun lunch. It was so wonderful to hang-out with all of you. I miss seeing you all everyday!! Maybe with the reconfiguration I can see some of you!!!

Oh and this one time I saw a tarantula and.......

4 comments:

Danavee said...

It was SO good to spend time with everyone AWAY from work! We will have to do it more often.

Kenny is ready to substantiate the tarantula story next time he sees you!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

It was fun! What the .... ?!!!!

Whitney said...

The big dog still hunts. Just thought you'd like to know.