Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Did I really need to know that???

So today I had a student, who I absolutley love, ask if he could go to the bathroom right before class. I always tell them to go before class and try not to during class. So he was walking to my room and asked to go. I said yes. Even after I had told him yes, no problem, he felt that he just needed to tell me he had a major wedgie he needed to fix. Now tell me, why did I need to know that? I did crack up and just said really not something you had to share. But it made my day!!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Ohhh... your timing is great!

Danavee has a funny story for you about public school bathrooms and too much information. haha!

Danavee said...

Boy do I! But just so you know, it's not ABOUT me, it's about someone else! I just was an innocent bystander!

Unknown said...

Fill me in! I feel disconnected this week... O' by the way, did you know that all babies are born left handed? We are trained at an early age by our parents to be right handed but we are actually all left handed, because we are all lucky. Don't ask me, but I was informed of that today radomly in the middle of teaching by a student. Where do they come up with this!?

samsarah4 said...

LOL!! That is a great story. I love kids! Especially boys they just don't care to admit to anything!