Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh those boys!

I went to my nephews, Reed and Brock's first football game tonight. I tell you what those boys make me laugh. They are so funny! For one thing, it is just funny to watch them play football. They are all so small, but totally play hard. Brandon is helping coach this year and that is funny too. After the game I of course had my camera and wanted to take pictures. I took a few when they were playing, but they aren't that good. So I took a couple and Reed told me that I needed to take a few in black and white. So of course, I always do what I am told......so I did! They were trying to act tough in their uniforms, but it is funny because they have a hard time not smiling in a couple. Then Brock did a little commercial for Gatorade, but for some reason I can't get it to work...........help Whitney!!!!!! Brock was just being a little ham tonight. After his commercial, he was on the truck and I had to get a few pics of him being the little turd that he is!



Riley is going through the middle school stage where he doesn't talk a whole lot. He has been going to football practice for the 7th grade team. It has been a lot different this year because he is really working hard for a position on the A team. It sounds like he is doing a great job. I am so excited to see him play this year!!




3 comments:

samsarah4 said...

They are so cute. I love the pics. So what do middle school boys not talk and the girls just get sassy? Thats what we seem to be going through! Or atleast me. Sam doesn't have to deal with it. It's so neat that kids get to play football so early.

Danavee said...

CUTE! I'm glad you had fun! I don't want my little nephew to grow up, but it looks like it'll be great no matter how old he is.

Whitney said...

They look like fun! And what?! The video won't work?! Crud! We'll have to do some remedial blogger tutoring for you. Can I count that on Career Ladder?