Friday, December 11, 2009

Call Me Crazy!

I was tagged (Thanks Whitney and Danavee!) and must share 5 compulsive obsessive traits. Honestly, I think I have a legitimate reason for all my traits so this was kind of hard! I will give it a try though.

1. When trying to fall asleep I have a little trick that helps me most of the time. I say this as I am up at 3 in the morning writing this blog! If I am having trouble I take one foot and place it on another and rub them together. It is something that soothes me a great deal and for some reason helps me go to sleep. I remember when I was younger and had to share a bed with my younger sister it would drive her crazy me moving my feet. A lot of times I can't go to sleep without moving my feet.

2. Every morning getting ready for school I have the exact same routine. If I go off of my routine it really feels like my day is just not going to go well. Here is a list of the order of my mornng: use the bathroom (for the 20th time within 7 hours!), turn on the shower water, brush my teeth, shower, make-up, dry hair, go get lunch and breakfast ready, feed Bron, straighten and fix hair, get dressed. If something gets mixed around I could almost freak out a bit. I guess that is probably going to change come next February. I will probably have to make a new routine.

3. I can't stand to be late! This is kind of an issue between Dan and I. I am really one of those people that gets to things on time. If I am suppose to be somewhere at 7, I will be there at least by 6:50. It drives me crazy to not be able to leave on time. I just think that if you know what time you need to be somewhere you should plan accordingly. And if you are going to be late, you need to let that person know. Dan is like we will get there when we get there. I do not have the same attitude. We have had many discussions about this. He knows that I kind of flip out and get stressed if I am going to be late so he has changed a little.

4. I can't stand chomping and bad manners. If someone is chewing gum and acting like a cow, I want to punch them in the face. It drives me crazy. I have really learned to try and ignore it, but I can't a lot of times. I have some people that are close to me that don't have the best manners and I have learned to just deal with it and not say anything. Although deep down I am going insane. I was just taught that you chew with your mouth shut and you don't chomp your gum. To hear that.......ughhhhhh don't even go there!

5. Now this is a nasty one and I can't believe I am sharing, but I it is 3 in the moring and I am probably a little crazy right now! I like to pop a good zit! I know, I know DISGUSTING, but I like it. There is something about seeing if you can hit the mirror with the crap that comes out! Dan doesn't understand why if he has one I want to pop it, but I do. You have to wait until they are ready to get a really good one. Don't get me wrong I don't pop everyones, just those that I am close to. Now that I have typed this I am thinking it is really gross, but oh well!

Now I want to tag Ashley and Sarah! Come on girls tell us your secrets!

4 comments:

Danavee said...

I'm cracking up! #4 was hilarious. And #1,2,3, & 5 are four that I could add to my list! Dang, we're similar! Guess that means I have nine OC traits.

Sorry you were up so early :( ONE MORE WEEK (ish) and hopefully that'll somewhat end???

Unknown said...

I do the same thing with my feet!!! I didn't know how to describe it, so I didn't add it to my list. I love to pop zits, too. Being late is a huge thing with me. Very good blog. Sad it was at 3, but glad you found time to write one =)

Whitney said...

The foot thing! Whoa!!! I could've written that one too. (Guess I didn't have to cheat. haha!)

Baby time soooooon!!!!

samsarah4 said...

This is funny! I love the chomping one too, that drives me insane and all but Sadey seem to do this. Dev is the worse...I always seem to sit by her at dinner time too...ughhhhh! Disguisting!! What is about the feet at night time...I do the same thing only I pop my ankle a few times. Crazy.