Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby time soon!


This is my belly at 33 weeks. Which means that I have about 7 weeks to go or less or more! This is becoming quite a scary idea. I have always loved babies and been around them quite a bit throughout my life. I always wanted to hold babies and love on them. It is something that I truly enjoyed. Now it is time to start thinking about me actually being the one that a baby relies on. SCARY! Before I could always give the baby back to mom or dad. Now it is going to be me that is mom. Oh goodness! I know that it will be a very trying time and that I have a lot to learn. I guess the part that scares me the most is that I know that I will have so many questions. Thank goodness for family! I know that I will be making lots of phone calls. Be ready mom! I don't want you to think that I am just scared, I mean I am but I am also super excited. I have always dreamed of being a mother and I know that it will be wonderful. I just hope that I can be a great mom. So in the last few weeks of pregnancy I am beginning to stress a little, but I know that in the end it will be one of the greatest things in my life!

2 comments:

Danavee said...

You are gonna be a great momma. Don't worry! It'll kick in when she arrives!

I think you should do a weekly update with a belly picture in the same shirt! So we can see the progress!

Unknown said...

You will be a fabulous mom!!! No doubt in my mind. I would love to be a fly on the wall in your house at times though, I think you and Dan will be quite funny. Not in a frantic kind of way, just in a you will think of fun things to do kind of way. Hope that makes sense. Looking forward to seeing you soon!