Sunday, January 25, 2009

A little game!

Ashley and Danavee tagged me this blogging game so I thought I would join in on the fun! Here are the rules......
1. Go to fourth folder of pictures
2. Choose your fourth picture
3. Explain you picture
4. Tag four people





Here it is......my niece Morgan in 2005. It was in August and she would have been 4, almost 5. I am pretty sure this was taken at our family reunion. Not for sure what she was thinking there, but she has the prettiest blue eyes. Kind of a funny picture. So glad that this was the picture and nothing wild and crazy!!!

Okay, so I added my picture to the game. I am now tagging Sarah and Jessica. Sorry I only know those two other people that do blogs. I really think my sister Amy should start a blog!!!

1 comment:

Danavee said...

Thanks for playing the game with us! That was fun!