Thursday, January 1, 2009

A few pics from my time with the Herrolds!

Dan and I headed to my parents on Christmas Eve. We stayed until Sunday, so we had a lot of time to spend with my family. It was wonderful. We did a lot of relaxing, playing cards, eating, opening gifts, but just being there is what I always enjoy the most. I miss my family so much and when we get to have these extended stays it just is so great. Everyone was there too, so that even makes it better. We have a pretty big family so when we are all there it is pretty packed, but we all get along so well that it works well. We do a lot of laughing whether it be because of something an adult said or because of something one of the kids did. It is just great fun. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

I had more pictures, but honestly I haven't figured out how to make a collage from more than one day! So I am missing a lot of my family in these but there are all the kids and my mom and sister. Sorry to the rest of the fam!!!

I also should have posted this one before my New Years one, but that is just the way it goes!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

samsarah4 said...

Family is such a unique, special gift to each of us. So glad you had a wonderful time! By the way, you just have to make a new folder and make a pic out of that one. Ha, I figured out something!