Sunday, September 14, 2008

Who let the dog go?

Just thought that I would ease everyones minds and let you all know that the black rottweiler is no where to be found! One day Dan and I saw him off his chain running around with another dog and now we don't see him tied up anymore. My guess he either ran away or had to taken away because he attacked someone!! I hate to say it, but I do feel a little different when running now. I know that all of you worry your little hearts out about it so I thought I would let all of you relax now!!!

3 comments:

Danavee said...

I actually HAVE thought about you and your dog problem! As I was walking Bud last night, I pondered over what I would do in that situation. I want your pepper spray!

Whitney said...

I went to a wedding shower and played that game where you dig through your purse and find items for points... and um.... yeah... if I'd only had some pepper spray too, Danavee. I could've won the ugly oven mitts! Dad gum.

Andrea said...

Pepper spray is the way to go.....protection and new oven mitts. What more could you ask for???