Monday, November 22, 2010

What is that you say???? Free Photo Cards????

As Christmas draws near so does the thought of decorating, buying presents, making goodies, and sending out Christmas cards. I love the holiday season and getting together with friends and family. It is such a wonderful time of year.


As I was thinking about my Christmas cards this year a friend of mine told me about what she was doing. I was super excited to hear about Shutterfly and their promotion on holiday photo cards. We just had family pictures taken at the end of September and I knew that I wanted to use a picture or two from there to make a Christmas card this year. Shutterfly is so awesome that I am going to get 50 FREE photo cards......that's right, I said FREE! So I am all about getting some free cards!


I have ordered from Shutterfly quite a bit and have always been pleased with their prints. I am super excited to make a photo book of Chloe's first year and our family pictures. I have also given gift certificates to Shutterfly as wedding presents and I am pretty sure that they have been a hit! I was also invited to a Shutterfly house party which was awesome as well!


Now when I started looking through the photo cards I was like how will I ever decide. Then I thought.....use my blog and let people vote. My friends put voting options on their blogs all the time and I think they get a lot of responses so why not me. So I have picked a few of my favorites out. Let me know what you think! I will take your vote into consideration! I know you will be anxiously awaiting for the mail to see which one I chose!!!




With a picture of Chloe in the middle of course!



Or.....




With a family picture on it.




Or........

With a bunch of different photos from the family photo day.





So what do you think???? Send me a message with your vote please!









4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay, new blog! I vote the first one!

Danavee said...

I love them ALLLLLL!!!!!! But since it is Chloe's first Christmas, I say choice one too!

Unknown said...

I am sure you already made a decision, but I love number 3

Whitney said...

Chloe is sooo photogenic! I'd go with number one too. A close up of those eyes!

Good to see you last night!