Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Blog

So after all the pulling and tugging of the arm, I had a few friends talk me into trying this blogging thing. I will do my best, but have never been the best at writing so this will be interesting. My goal is to share some fun stories about Dan and I. I am sure that the stories will include family and friends because they do most of the entertaining things!!! I might have to let Dan edit my blogs because sometimes the stories I think are funny aren't that funny!! So instead of looking like an idiot, I will probably rope him in a few times.

5 comments:

Danavee said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! This will be FUN!

Thank you for the treats today. Dad found them and ate one right after you left. I had one right after him! Mom was super impressed that you did that. She loves you already!

Whitney said...

Yeah, Andrea!!! I'm so happy I have another blog to read! Yessss!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Something else to do while I am bored at school =)

Katrina said...

Andrea,
My Yorkie leaves only Tootsie Rolls in our yard. Or the neighbors...though I try to pick those up. Walmart sacks are my fav too...you're such an animal lover!
Me, too.

Katrina said...

Andrea, my Yorkie leaves Tootsie Rolls in the neighboring yards--much smaller than Choco Lab. I usually pick them up in a Wal-Mart sack, too. Who wants to buy sacks when they award you so many at WM!